Follow News Tube
- Key inflation measure that the Fed follows rose 0.2% in October, less than expected - CNBC December 1, 2022Key inflation measure that the Fed follows rose 0.2% in October, less than expected CNBCFed Chair Powell delivers major announcement on inflation Fox BusinessThe Fed's favorite inflation measure cooled in October CNNStagflation Is Just What the Economy Needs BloombergOpinion | Has the Fed Seen Enough to Slow Rate Hikes? The Wall Street JournalView Full Coverage on Google News
- Christine McVie obituary - The Guardian December 1, 2022Christine McVie obituary The GuardianChristine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79 CNNFleetwood Mac's Christine McVie dead at age 79 Yahoo EntertainmentNo more earthly tomorrows for Fleetwood Mac's talented Christine McVie Washington ExaminerThe Hoddle of Coffee: Tottenham Hotspur News and Links for Thursday, December 2 Cartilage Free CaptainView Full Coverage on Google News
- Some Rail Workers, Seeking Sick Days, Say Biden Betrayed Them - The New York Times December 1, 2022Some Rail Workers, Seeking Sick Days, Say Biden Betrayed Them The New York TimesHouse approves bill aimed at averting nationwide rail strike WFAAHouse passes Biden-backed bill to avert rail strike Fox BusinessBiden picked the wrong side in the rail union strike MSNBCRail strike could devastate Appalachian coal states, including West Virginia WOWK 13 NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
- China set to loosen COVID curbs after week of historic protests - Reuters December 1, 2022China set to loosen COVID curbs after week of historic protests ReutersWhat's happening in China after zero-Covid protests? Here's what you need to know CNNChina signals ease in Covid policy after mass protests BBCChina signals slight Covid policy easing — but don't expect sweeping changes yet CNBCChina moves to ease ‘zero-Covid’ rules after nationwide wave of protests NBC NewsView Full […]
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Designer Brands, Lands' End, Salesforce and more - CNBC December 1, 2022Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Designer Brands, Lands' End, Salesforce and more CNBCStocks trending after hours: Salesforce, Okta, Snowflake and more Yahoo FinanceSalesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff on Bret Taylor's departure from the company CNBC TelevisionBret Taylor steps down as co-CEO of Salesforce, leaving Marc Benioff alone at the helm CNBC7 stocks to watch on Thursday: Salesforce, Snowflake, Kroger […]
- FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried: 'Look, I screwed up' - CNN December 1, 2022FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried: 'Look, I screwed up' CNNBroke and down to one credit card: Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried claims he committed no fraud CNBC‘Look, I Screwed Up’: Sam Bankman-Fried Is Challenged on the Collapse of FTX The New York TimesI didn't ever try to commit fraud on anyone: Sam Bankman-Fried CNBC TelevisionWhat's a polycule? An expert on […]
- Georgia’s Senate Runoff Sets Records for Early Voting, but With a Big Asterisk - The New York Times December 1, 2022Georgia’s Senate Runoff Sets Records for Early Voting, but With a Big Asterisk The New York TimesGeorgia election official shares why voters are breaking records CNNWarnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll The HillOpinion: Trump's shadow hangs over Herschel Walker in Georgia's Senate runoff CNNIn Georgia, Walker’s Pace in the Finish Worries Republican Allies The New York […]
- World Cup Daily: Argentina got the result it needed, but not the one Mexico wanted - FOX Sports December 1, 2022World Cup Daily: Argentina got the result it needed, but not the one Mexico wanted FOX SportsOpinion: VAR serving up more World Cup injustice DW (English)Poland's Szczesny: I lost €100 bet with Messi over penalty ESPNPoland vs. Argentina Highlight | 2022 FIFA World Cup FOX SportsDream over for Saudi Arabia • FRANCE 24 English FRANCE 24 EnglishView Full Coverage on […]
- US sees surge in children under five hospitalized for respiratory viruses - The Guardian US December 1, 2022US sees surge in children under five hospitalized for respiratory viruses The Guardian USHere's how to know when your child is too sick for school CNNHealth Officer has advice for the many parents with sick kids at home My Clallam CountyAbsenteeism on the rise across SD73 as flu season begins CFJC Today KamloopsRSV by State: These States Have the […]
- St. Louis area hospitals at capacity with flu cases continuing steep rise - St. Louis Post-Dispatch December 1, 2022St. Louis area hospitals at capacity with flu cases continuing steep rise St. Louis Post-DispatchHospitals asking for help with “tripledemic” of viruses on the rise KBTX'Tripledemic' cases surge in St. Louis region FOX 2 St. Louis‘Tripledemic’ pushing Georgia’s children’s hospitals to the brink WSB AtlantaHouston may avoid 'tripledemic,' but COVID poised for another winter wave Houston Chronicle View Full Coverage […]
- Carrie Underwood relaunches Strip residency in ‘23 - Las Vegas Review-Journal December 1, 2022Carrie Underwood relaunches Strip residency in ‘23 Las Vegas Review-Journal […]
- This week's bestselling books - Newsroom December 1, 2022This week's bestselling books Newsroom […]
- Ronald "Ron" Willems Obituary - Green Bay Press Gazette December 1, 2022Ronald "Ron" Willems Obituary Green Bay Press Gazette […]
- 'AudioFile' Magazine's Best Audiobooks of 2022 - Publishers Weekly December 1, 2022'AudioFile' Magazine's Best Audiobooks of 2022 Publishers Weekly […]
- We like to party: how pop became the sound of the underground - DJ Mag December 1, 2022We like to party: how pop became the sound of the underground DJ Mag […]
- Here are Tuesday's high school sports results for the Green Bay area - Green Bay Press Gazette December 1, 2022Here are Tuesday's high school sports results for the Green Bay area Green Bay Press Gazette […]
- Opinion | Honouring Boris Brott at a beautiful time of year - Hamilton Spectator December 1, 2022Opinion | Honouring Boris Brott at a beautiful time of year Hamilton Spectator […]
- McDonald County Booking Reports - Mdcp.nwaonline.com December 1, 2022McDonald County Booking Reports Mdcp.nwaonline.com […]
- 2022 Western A Football All-Conference - Polson Lake County Leader December 1, 20222022 Western A Football All-Conference Polson Lake County Leader […]
- Blues Brothers' 'Bluesmobile' Just Chilling Roadside in Rehoboth - Fun 107 December 1, 2022Blues Brothers' 'Bluesmobile' Just Chilling Roadside in Rehoboth Fun 107 […]
- LIVE: Idaho students stabbed: Vigil being held on campus | LiveNOW from FOX
- ❤️𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙽 ❤️ Senegal vs Netherlands
- Willow - *NEW* Inside Look Starring Warwick Davis
- Will Smith 1st Major Interview After Slapping Chris Rock
- Jaycee Horn Vs Courtland Sutton GOT PERSONAL! 🤬 (WR vs CB) 2022 Broncos Vs Panthers highlights
- Ex-Twitter exec makes shocking admission
- Where Things Stand Between Kate Gosselin & Her Estranged Son Collin | E! News
- Packers Daily: Rocket man
- How to Create Low Content Books on Amazon KDP | Cyber Monday Deals 2022
- TUNISIA vs FRANCE LIVE Stream | QATAR 2022
It was one of the most hotly contested and expensive midterm elections in recent U.S. history.
With control of both Houses of Congress in the balance, millions of Americans voted in Tuesday's midterm elections.
Issues from the economy, abortion rights, immigration and democracy itself, dominated the campaign trail.
Many had predicted a Republican 'red wave' of victory across the country.
But Democrats had other plans.
So, what will this mean for Biden’s agenda? And U.S. politics?
Presenter: Patty Culhane
Christine Chen, Exective director of the Asian Pacific Islander American Vote.
Adam Goodman, Republican Strategist Edward R. Murrow Senior Fellow at Tufts University’s Fletcher.
Ameshia Cross, Democratic strategist and political commentator.
– Subscribe to our channel:
– Follow us on Twitter:
– Find us on Facebook:
– Check our website: