Follow News Tube
- Uneasy calm grips Ukraine as West prepares winter aid November 29, 2022An uneasy calm is hanging over Kyiv as residents of the Ukrainian capital did what they could to prepare for expected further Russian missile attacks aiming to take out infrastructure as winter sets in
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in occupied West Bank November 29, 2022Israeli police have shot and killed a Palestinian man who rammed his car into an Israeli woman in the occupied West Bank
- NATO ministers meet to drum up more aid, arms for Ukraine November 29, 2022NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg says war-torn Ukraine will one day become a member of the world’s largest security alliance
- University students sent home as China tries to end protests November 29, 2022Chinese universities are sending students home and police are fanning out in Beijing and Shanghai to prevent more protests
- Pakistan's new army chief takes charge of military November 29, 2022Pakistan’s new military chief has taken command of the country's armed forces
- Stowaways found on a ship's rudder in Spain's Canary Islands November 29, 2022Spain’s Maritime Rescue Service says it has rescued three stowaways traveling on a ship’s rudder in the Canary Islands after the vessel sailed there from Nigeria
- UK waters down internet rules plan after free speech outcry November 29, 2022The British government has abandoned a plan to force tech firms to remove internet content that is harmful but legal, a proposal that drew strong criticism from lawmakers and civil liberties groups
- Trial starts in Norway for Putin ally's son who flew drone November 29, 2022The son of a Russian businessman close to President Vladimir Putin has denied any wrongdoing at the start of his trial in northern Norway where he is accused of violating a law that bars Russians from flying drones
- Qatar, Germany sign liquefied natural gas deal amid crisis November 29, 2022Qatar is to supply liquefied natural gas to Germany under a 15-year deal as the European economic powerhouse scrambles to replace Russian gas supplies that were cut during the ongoing war in Ukraine
- US dismisses China objections to South China Sea mission November 29, 2022The U.S. Navy has dismissed Beijing's protests over a “freedom of navigation operation" conducted near a Chinese-held island in the South China Sea
- World Cup 2022: England v Wales match preview - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022World Cup 2022: England v Wales match preview Al Jazeera English […]
- World Cup 2022: Iran vs USA match preview - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022World Cup 2022: Iran vs USA match preview Al Jazeera English […]
- China says US ship ‘illegally intruded’ in waters near Spratlys - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022China says US ship ‘illegally intruded’ in waters near Spratlys Al Jazeera English […]
- Hong Kong asks Beijing to rule on fight over foreign lawyers - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022Hong Kong asks Beijing to rule on fight over foreign lawyers Al Jazeera English […]
- Foxconn’s China woes: mistrust, miscommunication, COVID curbs - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022Foxconn’s China woes: mistrust, miscommunication, COVID curbs Al Jazeera English […]
- World Cup recap, Day 9: Brazil, Portugal advance to group of 16 - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022World Cup recap, Day 9: Brazil, Portugal advance to group of 16 Al Jazeera English […]
- China moves to curb protests, some COVID curbs eased - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022China moves to curb protests, some COVID curbs eased Al Jazeera English […]
- South Korea orders striking truckers back to work - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022South Korea orders striking truckers back to work Al Jazeera English […]
- In Mongolia, climate crisis threatens herding traditions - Al Jazeera English November 29, 2022In Mongolia, climate crisis threatens herding traditions Al Jazeera English […]
- Musk: Apple wants to block Twitter from its app store - Al Jazeera English November 28, 2022Musk: Apple wants to block Twitter from its app store Al Jazeera English […]
- Big 10 Coaches: Wisconsin hires Luke Fickell, Matt Rhule to Nebraska | The Joel Klatt Show
- Is Ryan Day the problem for Ohio State? Better hire: Luke Fickell or Matt Rhule? | SNAPS
- Jaycee Horn Vs Courtland Sutton GOT PERSONAL! 🤬 (WR vs CB) 2022 Broncos Vs Panthers highlights
- UNDISPUTED - Broncos' Mike Purcell screams at Russell Wilson on sideline | Skip & Shannon react
- Chicago Bears Rumors: Darnell Mooney, Eddie Jackson & Justin Fields Injury Updates + NFL Draft Order
- Balenciaga Backlash: Fans Boycott Fashion Brand After Disturbing New Advert
- Reaction to Packers-Eagles, Kyler Murray's f-bomb, Bears-Jets, Raiders-Seahawks | Colin Cowherd NFL
- SPEAK | "Mike White has Zach Wilson beat in an elite category" - Acho on Jets beat Bears in Week 12
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Todd Bowles Wastes Win | Rachaad White Emerges and Chris Godwin Returns to Form
- BREAKING: Chiefs Sign RB Melvin Gordon + Rumors On Odell Beckham Jr, Patrick Mahomes & Ja’Marr Chase
One of the world's largest crypto exchanges says it is investigating hundreds of millions of dollars of unauthorised withdrawals.
Analysts say millions of dollars worth of assets, have been moved from the platform.
FTX filed for bankruptcy on Friday.
It says it wants legal protection as it looks for ways to return money to customers.
Crypto prices have been sliding all year, but the collapse of FTX stands out.
So, what does this collapse mean for investors – and the industry?
Presenter: Hashem Ahelbarra
Robert Koepp, chief executive officer of Geoeconomix, a global economic and strategy advisory firm.
Zennon Kapron, founder and director of Kapronasia, an independent research and consulting firm focused on the Asian financial services industry.
Glen Goodman, consultant to the financial investment platform, eToro, and author of The Crypto Trader.
Subscribe to our channel
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Check our website:
Check out our Instagram page:
#FTX #FTXFall #FTXBankruptcy #CryptoCurrencies #InsideStory