Follow News Tube
- Uneasy calm grips Ukraine as West prepares winter aid November 29, 2022An uneasy calm is hanging over Kyiv as residents of the Ukrainian capital did what they could to prepare for expected further Russian missile attacks aiming to take out infrastructure as winter sets in
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in occupied West Bank November 29, 2022Israeli police have shot and killed a Palestinian man who rammed his car into an Israeli woman in the occupied West Bank
- NATO ministers meet to drum up more aid, arms for Ukraine November 29, 2022NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg says war-torn Ukraine will one day become a member of the world’s largest security alliance
- University students sent home as China tries to end protests November 29, 2022Chinese universities are sending students home and police are fanning out in Beijing and Shanghai to prevent more protests
- Pakistan's new army chief takes charge of military November 29, 2022Pakistan’s new military chief has taken command of the country's armed forces
- Stowaways found on a ship's rudder in Spain's Canary Islands November 29, 2022Spain’s Maritime Rescue Service says it has rescued three stowaways traveling on a ship’s rudder in the Canary Islands after the vessel sailed there from Nigeria
- UK waters down internet rules plan after free speech outcry November 29, 2022The British government has abandoned a plan to force tech firms to remove internet content that is harmful but legal, a proposal that drew strong criticism from lawmakers and civil liberties groups
- Trial starts in Norway for Putin ally's son who flew drone November 29, 2022The son of a Russian businessman close to President Vladimir Putin has denied any wrongdoing at the start of his trial in northern Norway where he is accused of violating a law that bars Russians from flying drones
- Qatar, Germany sign liquefied natural gas deal amid crisis November 29, 2022Qatar is to supply liquefied natural gas to Germany under a 15-year deal as the European economic powerhouse scrambles to replace Russian gas supplies that were cut during the ongoing war in Ukraine
- US dismisses China objections to South China Sea mission November 29, 2022The U.S. Navy has dismissed Beijing's protests over a “freedom of navigation operation" conducted near a Chinese-held island in the South China Sea
- Peace mothers in Afrin region condemn occupation attacks on region - ANHA | HAWARNEWS | English - ANHA November 29, 2022Peace mothers in Afrin region condemn occupation attacks on region - ANHA | HAWARNEWS | English ANHA […]
- Politicians condemn IRA graffiti including 'Up the Ra' daubed on wall of Co Armagh Orange Hall –PSNI investigating as 'sectarian hate crime' - Belfast Telegraph November 29, 2022Politicians condemn IRA graffiti including 'Up the Ra' daubed on wall of Co Armagh Orange Hall –PSNI investigating as 'sectarian hate c […]
- Rivers council boss condemns political impunity - Daily Sun November 29, 2022Rivers council boss condemns political impunity Daily Sun […]
- Miami-Dade Commissioner Condemns FIU for Hosting Author of ‘Cuban Privilege' Book - NBC 6 South Florida November 29, 2022Miami-Dade Commissioner Condemns FIU for Hosting Author of ‘Cuban Privilege' Book NBC 6 South Florida […]
- UNICEF Condemns Violence against Children in Iran Protests - Asharq Al-awsat - English November 29, 2022UNICEF Condemns Violence against Children in Iran Protests Asharq Al-awsat - English […]
- European broadcasters condemn Chinese 'intimidation' of media - Mizzima News November 29, 2022European broadcasters condemn Chinese 'intimidation' of media Mizzima News […]
- Condemn the remarks made by Israeli filmmaker Nadav Lapid: Dr Nirmal Singh - Cross Town News November 29, 2022Condemn the remarks made by Israeli filmmaker Nadav Lapid: Dr Nirmal Singh Cross Town News […]
- Police arrest 4, condemn incessant cases of jungle justice in Edo - Guardian Nigeria November 29, 2022Police arrest 4, condemn incessant cases of jungle justice in Edo Guardian Nigeria […]
- ANC, SACP and COSATU condemn attack on Chris Hani memorial - Sunday World November 29, 2022ANC, SACP and COSATU condemn attack on Chris Hani memorial Sunday World […]
- PLO condemns Israeli army killing of Palestinian siblings near Ramallah - WAFA - Palestine News Agency November 29, 2022PLO condemns Israeli army killing of Palestinian siblings near Ramallah WAFA - Palestine News Agency […]
- Big 10 Coaches: Wisconsin hires Luke Fickell, Matt Rhule to Nebraska | The Joel Klatt Show
- Is Ryan Day the problem for Ohio State? Better hire: Luke Fickell or Matt Rhule? | SNAPS
- Jaycee Horn Vs Courtland Sutton GOT PERSONAL! 🤬 (WR vs CB) 2022 Broncos Vs Panthers highlights
- UNDISPUTED - Broncos' Mike Purcell screams at Russell Wilson on sideline | Skip & Shannon react
- Chicago Bears Rumors: Darnell Mooney, Eddie Jackson & Justin Fields Injury Updates + NFL Draft Order
- Balenciaga Backlash: Fans Boycott Fashion Brand After Disturbing New Advert
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Todd Bowles Wastes Win | Rachaad White Emerges and Chris Godwin Returns to Form
- Reaction to Packers-Eagles, Kyler Murray's f-bomb, Bears-Jets, Raiders-Seahawks | Colin Cowherd NFL
- BREAKING: Chiefs Sign RB Melvin Gordon + Rumors On Odell Beckham Jr, Patrick Mahomes & Ja’Marr Chase
- SPEAK | "Mike White has Zach Wilson beat in an elite category" - Acho on Jets beat Bears in Week 12
A Qatar World Cup ambassador has called homosexuality "damage in the mind", in an interview days before the start of the competition.
The former Qatar international Khalid Salman told German broadcaster ZDF that LGBTQ+ people attending the tournament should "accept our rules".
Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar because it is deemed to be immoral under Islamic Sharia law
Salman said: “You know what haram [forbidden] means? I am not a strict Muslim but why is it haram? Because it is damage in the mind."
Qatar has faced longstanding criticism for its human rights record, with many people questioning whether it is an acceptable venue for the World Cup competition.
Huw Edwards presents BBC News at Ten reporting by Jane Dougall.
Please subscribe HERE