Follow News Tube
- Key inflation measure that the Fed follows rose 0.2% in October, less than expected - CNBC December 1, 2022Key inflation measure that the Fed follows rose 0.2% in October, less than expected CNBCFed Chair Powell delivers major announcement on inflation Fox BusinessThe Fed's favorite inflation measure cooled in October CNNStagflation Is Just What the Economy Needs BloombergOpinion | Has the Fed Seen Enough to Slow Rate Hikes? The Wall Street JournalView Full Coverage on Google News
- Christine McVie obituary - The Guardian December 1, 2022Christine McVie obituary The GuardianChristine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79 CNNFleetwood Mac's Christine McVie dead at age 79 Yahoo EntertainmentNo more earthly tomorrows for Fleetwood Mac's talented Christine McVie Washington ExaminerThe Hoddle of Coffee: Tottenham Hotspur News and Links for Thursday, December 2 Cartilage Free CaptainView Full Coverage on Google News
- Some Rail Workers, Seeking Sick Days, Say Biden Betrayed Them - The New York Times December 1, 2022Some Rail Workers, Seeking Sick Days, Say Biden Betrayed Them The New York TimesHouse approves bill aimed at averting nationwide rail strike WFAAHouse passes Biden-backed bill to avert rail strike Fox BusinessBiden picked the wrong side in the rail union strike MSNBCRail strike could devastate Appalachian coal states, including West Virginia WOWK 13 NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
- China set to loosen COVID curbs after week of historic protests - Reuters December 1, 2022China set to loosen COVID curbs after week of historic protests ReutersWhat's happening in China after zero-Covid protests? Here's what you need to know CNNChina signals ease in Covid policy after mass protests BBCChina signals slight Covid policy easing — but don't expect sweeping changes yet CNBCChina moves to ease ‘zero-Covid’ rules after nationwide wave of protests NBC NewsView Full […]
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Designer Brands, Lands' End, Salesforce and more - CNBC December 1, 2022Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Designer Brands, Lands' End, Salesforce and more CNBCStocks trending after hours: Salesforce, Okta, Snowflake and more Yahoo FinanceSalesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff on Bret Taylor's departure from the company CNBC TelevisionBret Taylor steps down as co-CEO of Salesforce, leaving Marc Benioff alone at the helm CNBC7 stocks to watch on Thursday: Salesforce, Snowflake, Kroger […]
- FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried: 'Look, I screwed up' - CNN December 1, 2022FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried: 'Look, I screwed up' CNNBroke and down to one credit card: Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried claims he committed no fraud CNBC‘Look, I Screwed Up’: Sam Bankman-Fried Is Challenged on the Collapse of FTX The New York TimesI didn't ever try to commit fraud on anyone: Sam Bankman-Fried CNBC TelevisionWhat's a polycule? An expert on […]
- Georgia’s Senate Runoff Sets Records for Early Voting, but With a Big Asterisk - The New York Times December 1, 2022Georgia’s Senate Runoff Sets Records for Early Voting, but With a Big Asterisk The New York TimesGeorgia election official shares why voters are breaking records CNNWarnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll The HillOpinion: Trump's shadow hangs over Herschel Walker in Georgia's Senate runoff CNNIn Georgia, Walker’s Pace in the Finish Worries Republican Allies The New York […]
- World Cup Daily: Argentina got the result it needed, but not the one Mexico wanted - FOX Sports December 1, 2022World Cup Daily: Argentina got the result it needed, but not the one Mexico wanted FOX SportsOpinion: VAR serving up more World Cup injustice DW (English)Poland's Szczesny: I lost €100 bet with Messi over penalty ESPNPoland vs. Argentina Highlight | 2022 FIFA World Cup FOX SportsDream over for Saudi Arabia • FRANCE 24 English FRANCE 24 EnglishView Full Coverage on […]
- US sees surge in children under five hospitalized for respiratory viruses - The Guardian US December 1, 2022US sees surge in children under five hospitalized for respiratory viruses The Guardian USHere's how to know when your child is too sick for school CNNHealth Officer has advice for the many parents with sick kids at home My Clallam CountyAbsenteeism on the rise across SD73 as flu season begins CFJC Today KamloopsRSV by State: These States Have the […]
- St. Louis area hospitals at capacity with flu cases continuing steep rise - St. Louis Post-Dispatch December 1, 2022St. Louis area hospitals at capacity with flu cases continuing steep rise St. Louis Post-DispatchHospitals asking for help with “tripledemic” of viruses on the rise KBTX'Tripledemic' cases surge in St. Louis region FOX 2 St. Louis‘Tripledemic’ pushing Georgia’s children’s hospitals to the brink WSB AtlantaHouston may avoid 'tripledemic,' but COVID poised for another winter wave Houston Chronicle View Full Coverage […]
- The Tories' wind power delusion - The Spectator December 1, 2022The Tories' wind power delusion The Spectator […]
- The man who correctly predicted Bitcoin’s drop to $20,000 just said it could fall another 40% next year - Fortune December 1, 2022The man who correctly predicted Bitcoin’s drop to $20,000 just said it could fall another 40% next year Fortune […]
- Why groupthink misses social protests - The Jakarta Post - The Jakarta Post December 1, 2022Why groupthink misses social protests - The Jakarta Post The Jakarta Post […]
- Rachel Bilson Files Restraining Order Against ‘Stalker’ With History Of Violence - Yahoo Entertainment December 1, 2022Rachel Bilson Files Restraining Order Against ‘Stalker’ With History Of Violence Yahoo Entertainment […]
- Sam Bankman-Fried was 'delusional' on FTX and his culpability: Novogratz - Markets Insider December 1, 2022Sam Bankman-Fried was 'delusional' on FTX and his culpability: Novogratz Markets InsiderNovogratz: Bankman-Fried Delusional, Should Be in J […]
- What Is A Mockingbird In Soma? - TheGamer December 1, 2022What Is A Mockingbird In Soma? TheGamer […]
- OBIdients: A Pinch of Delusion, Dash of Intolerance and a Shot of Extremism -By Richard Odusanya - Opinion Nigeria December 1, 2022OBIdients: A Pinch of Delusion, Dash of Intolerance and a Shot of Extremism -By Richard Odusanya Opinion Nigeria […]
- Meet 'Love During Lockup's Tai's Daughter (EXCLUSIVE CLIP) - Distractify December 1, 2022Meet 'Love During Lockup's Tai's Daughter (EXCLUSIVE CLIP) Distractify […]
- Gantz rips far-right party for calling Egyptians killed in 1967 war ‘enemy soldiers’ - The Times of Israel December 1, 2022Gantz rips far-right party for calling Egyptians killed in 1967 war ‘enemy soldiers’ The Times of Israel […]
- Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz says SBF should be jailed - CryptoSlate December 1, 2022Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz says SBF should be jailed CryptoSlate […]
- LIVE: Idaho students stabbed: Vigil being held on campus | LiveNOW from FOX
- ❤️𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙽 ❤️ Senegal vs Netherlands
- Ex-Twitter exec makes shocking admission
- Willow - *NEW* Inside Look Starring Warwick Davis
- Will Smith 1st Major Interview After Slapping Chris Rock
- Jaycee Horn Vs Courtland Sutton GOT PERSONAL! 🤬 (WR vs CB) 2022 Broncos Vs Panthers highlights
- OOPS! Good Morning America Host TJ Holmes Breaks UP w/ Black Wife To Date Blonde Co Star Amy Robach
- Packers Daily: Rocket man
- Where Things Stand Between Kate Gosselin & Her Estranged Son Collin | E! News
- How to Create Low Content Books on Amazon KDP | Cyber Monday Deals 2022
On Tuesday, AOC commented on the rising crime in New York City’s subway stations which is up by 44 per cent in 2022.
“Subway crime is up. But let’s also note that subway crime is up after they committed so many more officers to the subway system. So that also tells us from a policy perspective, adding more cops to the subway isn’t solving this problem,” the New York representative told a radio station.
The panel from Fox News’ Outnumbered blasted AOC for the comments, accusing her for not being “fit to serve”.
“It’s absolutely, patently false for her to be saying that police presence does not deter crime and to blame violent attacks or rise in crime on our New York City’s finest,” Emily Compagno said.
“She’s delusional,” Co-host Lisa Kennedy added.
“She’s flat-out wrong. If she believes it, she’s not fit to serve”.