Follow News Tube
- Pockets of shelling across Ukraine as wintry warfare looms November 27, 2022Officials say shelling by Russian forces has hit several areas in eastern and southern Ukraine overnight as utility crews continue a scramble to restore power, water and heating from widespread strikes in recent weeks
- Italian rescuers search for missing in island landslide November 27, 2022Rescuers are digging through mud for a second day in the search for people missing following an enormous landslide on the Italian resort island of Ischia
- Pakistan arrests senator over comments about army chief November 27, 2022Colleagues from Azam Khan Swati's political party say federal police in Pakistan have arrested the senator for comments critical of top military officers
- AP PHOTOS: Bright shops enliven Congo's dark days November 27, 2022Saturday morning in Goma, the lakeside capital of eastern Congo is as busy as any other day of the week, despite tensions caused by recent fighting between M23 rebels and government forces north of the city. Hundreds of taxi-motorcycles weave through the packed streets of the city on the Rwanda border, as newly arrived Kenyan […]
- Kidnappings, looting cited in Ethiopia's Tigray after truce November 27, 2022Eyewitnesses and aid workers say that allies of Ethiopia’s federal military are looting property and carrying out mass detentions in Tigray
- Hardship and hope: Winter, missile storms show Kyiv's mettle November 27, 2022The hard realities of Ukraine’s capital are that a once comfortably livable city of 3 million people is now becoming a tough place to live
- Kim's daughter appears again, heating up succession debate November 27, 2022North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s daughter made a public appearance again, this time with missile scientists and more honorific titles as her father’s “most beloved” or “precious” child
- Pakistan's ex-PM Khan says his party to quit all assemblies November 27, 2022Pakistan's former premier Imran Khan says his party will quit all regional and national assemblies
- Taiwan president resigns as party leader after election loss November 27, 2022President Tsai resigned as head of the ruling Democratic Progressive Party.
- Wildlife conference boosts protection for sharks, turtles November 26, 2022Scores of turtles, lizards and frogs are being decimated by the pet trade.
2022 G20 Bali Summit
- G20 losing its role in the neo-Cold War - The Korea JoongAng Daily November 27, 2022G20 losing its role in the neo-Cold War The Korea JoongAng Daily […]
- India holds briefing for G20 nation envoys in Andaman and Nicobar Islands | Mint - Mint November 27, 2022India holds briefing for G20 nation envoys in Andaman and Nicobar Islands | Mint Mint […]
- China at the G20 Summit 2022 - LA Progressive November 25, 2022China at the G20 Summit 2022 LA Progressive […]
- India Will Use G-20 Presidency to Push for Reformed Multilateralism - Foreign Policy November 25, 2022India Will Use G-20 Presidency to Push for Reformed Multilateralism Foreign Policy […]
- World Leaders Discuss Key Issues at G20 Summit in Bali - Warsaw Institute November 25, 2022World Leaders Discuss Key Issues at G20 Summit in Bali Warsaw Institute […]
- Korean posts falsely claim G20 'agreed to mandate vaccine passports and inoculations' - Yahoo News November 25, 2022Korean posts falsely claim G20 'agreed to mandate vaccine passports and inoculations' Yahoo News […]
- The First Metaverse City Jagat Nusantara Unveiled at G20 Summit - Yahoo Finance November 22, 2022The First Metaverse City Jagat Nusantara Unveiled at G20 Summit Yahoo Finance […]
- China injects positive energy into global recovery at G20 Bali Summit - CGTN November 19, 2022China injects positive energy into global recovery at G20 Bali Summit CGTN […]
- World leaders met all week to address global issues. Putin appears to no longer have a seat at the table - CNN November 18, 2022World leaders met all week to address global issues. Putin appears to no longer have a seat at the table CNN […]
- Highlights of PM Narendra Modi visit to Indonesia for 17th G20 Summit 2022 in Bali - AffairsCloud.com November 17, 2022Highlights of PM Narendra Modi visit to Indonesia for 17th G20 Summit 2022 in Bali AffairsCloud.com […]
- Ohio State: Ryan Day, Buckeyes press conference after Michigan loss
- Jim Harbaugh Postgame Press Conference: Ohio State | 'So Proud Of Them' | Michigan Football 45-23
- Jonathan Majors On His ‘Devotion’ To Acting From A Navy Pilot To The Boxing Ring To The Role Of Kang
- Bluey: Season 3 [Preview Part 11/New Scenes]
- Nebraska To Hire Matt Rhule As Next Head Coach I CBS Sports HQ
- florida gators football fans react to losing to florida state
- ❤️𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙽 ❤️ Senegal vs Netherlands
- Wednesday Kiss Scene | Wednesday and Tyler (Jenna Ortega and Hunter Doohan)
- Denmark Vs Tunisia | Live |Fifa Word Cup Qatar 2022 Gameplay
- 🎀VICTORIA'S SECRET
Leaders from around the world are hoping to get a consenus on a wide-ranging issues affecting billions of people.
And the post-pandemic global economy is top of their agenda.
But tensions about Russia's war in Ukraine have taken centre stage, with a majority of members 'strongly condeming' the military action.
Russia's foreign ministry says the summit is not the place to discuss security issues.
And the world's economic challenges should be prioritised.
So, will there be a unifed action?
Presenter: Hashem Ahelbarra
Denisse Rudich – Director of the G20 Research Group in London.
Daniel Speckhard – President and CEO of Corus International and a former U.S. Ambassador to Belarus.
Sergey Markov – Director of the Institute of Political Studies and a former Russian MP.
Subscribe to our channel
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Check our website:
Check out our Instagram page:
#Bali #Indonesia #G20Indonesia #UkraineWar #GlobalCrisis #G20Summit2022