Follow News Tube
- Pockets of shelling across Ukraine as wintry warfare looms November 27, 2022Officials say shelling by Russian forces has hit several areas in eastern and southern Ukraine overnight as utility crews continue a scramble to restore power, water and heating from widespread strikes in recent weeks
- Italian rescuers search for missing in island landslide November 27, 2022Rescuers are digging through mud for a second day in the search for people missing following an enormous landslide on the Italian resort island of Ischia
- Pakistan arrests senator over comments about army chief November 27, 2022Colleagues from Azam Khan Swati's political party say federal police in Pakistan have arrested the senator for comments critical of top military officers
- AP PHOTOS: Bright shops enliven Congo's dark days November 27, 2022Saturday morning in Goma, the lakeside capital of eastern Congo is as busy as any other day of the week, despite tensions caused by recent fighting between M23 rebels and government forces north of the city. Hundreds of taxi-motorcycles weave through the packed streets of the city on the Rwanda border, as newly arrived Kenyan […]
- Kidnappings, looting cited in Ethiopia's Tigray after truce November 27, 2022Eyewitnesses and aid workers say that allies of Ethiopia’s federal military are looting property and carrying out mass detentions in Tigray
- Hardship and hope: Winter, missile storms show Kyiv's mettle November 27, 2022The hard realities of Ukraine’s capital are that a once comfortably livable city of 3 million people is now becoming a tough place to live
- Kim's daughter appears again, heating up succession debate November 27, 2022North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s daughter made a public appearance again, this time with missile scientists and more honorific titles as her father’s “most beloved” or “precious” child
- Pakistan's ex-PM Khan says his party to quit all assemblies November 27, 2022Pakistan's former premier Imran Khan says his party will quit all regional and national assemblies
- Taiwan president resigns as party leader after election loss November 27, 2022President Tsai resigned as head of the ruling Democratic Progressive Party.
- Wildlife conference boosts protection for sharks, turtles November 26, 2022Scores of turtles, lizards and frogs are being decimated by the pet trade.
- Layoffs sweeping the US: Amazon, Meta, Twitter making cuts - Business Insider November 26, 2022Layoffs sweeping the US: Amazon, Meta, Twitter making cuts Business Insider […]
- How to Talk About Money: Down Markets Spur Awkward Questions Over the Holidays - Bloomberg November 24, 2022How to Talk About Money: Down Markets Spur Awkward Questions Over the Holidays Bloomberg […]
- Tata Group steps in amid tech layoffs: When Ratan Tata saved thousands of steel jobs in UK - READ - Times Now November 23, 2022Tata Group steps in amid tech layoffs: When Ratan Tata saved thousands of steel jobs in UK - READ Times Now […]
- Amazon, Meta, Twitter and other big US tech companies cutting thousands of jobs - The National November 23, 2022Amazon, Meta, Twitter and other big US tech companies cutting thousands of jobs The NationalBig tech, big layoffs, no big deal: The bad times in glob […]
- Google Layoffs, HP Job Cuts, Amazon’s Voluntary Resignation - Business Today November 23, 2022Google Layoffs, HP Job Cuts, Amazon’s Voluntary Resignation Business Today […]
- Will Global Layoffs Hit IIT Placements? Faculty Hopeful of Offers But Start-Ups Already Pulling Out - News18 November 23, 2022Will Global Layoffs Hit IIT Placements? Faculty Hopeful of Offers But Start-Ups Already Pulling Out News18 […]
- Google parent Alphabet may lay off 10,000 employees - ETBrandEquity November 22, 2022Google parent Alphabet may lay off 10,000 employees ETBrandEquity […]
- Amazon, Meta, Twitter. Layoffs, Hiring Freezes, and Big Changes - bunow.com November 18, 2022Amazon, Meta, Twitter. Layoffs, Hiring Freezes, and Big Changes bunow.com […]
- Insight Partners' advice for founders in hard times: Beware of debt - Sifted November 18, 2022Insight Partners' advice for founders in hard times: Beware of debt Sifted […]
- Self-driving cars could break through gridlock - Washington Examiner November 17, 2022Self-driving cars could break through gridlock Washington Examiner […]
- Ohio State: Ryan Day, Buckeyes press conference after Michigan loss
- Jim Harbaugh Postgame Press Conference: Ohio State | 'So Proud Of Them' | Michigan Football 45-23
- Jonathan Majors On His ‘Devotion’ To Acting From A Navy Pilot To The Boxing Ring To The Role Of Kang
- Bluey: Season 3 [Preview Part 11/New Scenes]
- Nebraska To Hire Matt Rhule As Next Head Coach I CBS Sports HQ
- florida gators football fans react to losing to florida state
- ❤️𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙽 ❤️ Senegal vs Netherlands
- Wednesday Kiss Scene | Wednesday and Tyler (Jenna Ortega and Hunter Doohan)
- Denmark Vs Tunisia | Live |Fifa Word Cup Qatar 2022 Gameplay
- 🎀VICTORIA'S SECRET
Amazon,Meta,Twitter, Microsoft ने हटाए हज़ारों Employees,क्या दुनिया में वापस आ रहा Global Recession?
दुनिया की बड़ी दिग्गज रिटेल कंपनी (Amazon) अपने 10,000 employees को नौकरी से निकालने जा रही है. इससे पहले सोशल मीडिया प्लेटफार्म ट्विटर फिर फेसबुक की (Meta) और बाद में (Microsoft) ने अपना स्टाफ कम किया है. Walt Disney ने भी मेल में employees को बताया है कि वो जल्द ही कुछ uncomfortable decisions लेंगे। इसी हफ्ते Amazon में employees को नौकरी से निकाला जा सकता है.
जानते हैं Sahiba khan के साथ
UNCUT offers digital content which brings politics, satire, entertainment, technology, sports, social issues – everything served fresh with meaningful information and a dash of wit and humour. UNCUT because the content is strictly not loaded with filters, pretence, added lustre or boring ‘gyan’. Follow us for the latest news, explainers, political satire, movie reviews, entertainment shows, cricket, well-being and an unbeatable dose of entertainment.
Find us here:
01:00 chapter 2
02:00 chapter 3